It’s been 14 days since I last made a ROW 80 update. Not because I’ve been meandering away from my goals. Things have actually been going pretty well. So – what have I accomplished from my goals list in 14 days? Here, in no particular order, are some things I’ve been up to.
- I met a librarian who wants to carry my books in a local library.
- I’m all ready for an inspiring discussion and book signing event (with two other local authors and a yoga teacher) on Tuesday evening.
- I have been working a bit on revisions of my novel, incorporating the feedback I received from my beta-readers. I worked for at least an hour (sometimes more) on 4 of the 14 days.
- I’m participating in my biz coaching program fully, including calls, online interactions, and an in-person women’s biz dinner.
- I’m also participating in the Personal Finance Consciousness Circle.
- I have started a daily “money mindset” activity (whether it’s reading, journaling, or other means of focusing on prosperity).
- I’ve been using a Bullet Journal since the start of 2017, and I really like it.
- In terms of BlackLion and I and Feline Dreamers, we’ve made two videos, one of which we’ve shared already and one that’s still in the works.
- We’ve outlined and planned an online workshop that we’ll be offering very soon.
- I wrote and posted a Starcat’s Corner blog post.
- I’ve been plotting a bit, mostly in my head and a few notes in my journal so far, about the next novel, which I’ll be starting during NaNoWriMo.
- I’m still doing at least 20 minutes of dancing (and some hula hooping) each day (since February 1st, woo hoo!).
- My spiritual practice is still going well, and I’m celebrating 20 years of continuous daily practice! (No, not always the same exact one – but daily!!).
- I hosted a fun Full Moon gathering one evening with my Wild Women sisters.
That feels like a lot for 14 days, and it doesn’t even include working at the radio station, household tasks, spending time with family and friends, reading, getting good sleep (which I do, thankfully) and lots of other things. Cool! I didn’t think I’d done that much before writing this list.
I highly recommend you write your own list – wait, you probably do in your regular check-ins. Well, keep it in mind for those times when you aren’t sure you’re getting anywhere. And have a wonderful week of writing!
2 Responses to In 14 Days