I’ve been reading everywhere about the power of celebrating the small steps you make toward your goals. So I’m extra glad that Wednesdays are for celebrations, here at Starcat’s Writing Desk! Here are mine:
- I’ve taken 3 walks so far this week. The fresh air feels great!
- I’m a bit closer to deciding what my next big writing project will be. More on that by Sunday’s check-in.
- BlackLion and I updated our outline for the Heart of the Goddess program. It’s coming along nicely.
- I’ve been promoting our Spring Into Action workshop, with help from some of the women in my biz coaching course. No official signups yet, but we still have a couple of days to go…
- I’m caught up on blogging at the moment. Yay!
- A new friend came over and we started working on a collaborative art project. My teen daughter joined us. It’s a lot of fun so far!
- My daily practice of meditation and journal writing is going very well. I love it.
Have a fun week and a Happy St. Patrick’s Day, if you celebrate it! Blessings!