This week has been much more calm, so far. I’ve managed to catch up on some blogging, and have made some progress on other projects on my list.
It’s been fun diving into the revisions and rewrites for our novel. It’s a good story, and although it needs a lot of work, I can see the potential. We can polish it up until it shines, I think, and becomes a really great story. That’s the objective, anyway.
Our first live call with our Alchemy of Core Beliefs students went really well. I’m so thrilled that they are already gaining deep insights from the course, even as early as the first day. I know the course content is quite good, but it’s nice to have further confirmation from a new set of students, and I love being able to help people expand their understanding of themselves and their core beliefs. Also, one of the blog posts I wrote was inspired by a discussion we had on the call.
So, here are my celebrations for the week thus far:
- Had a wonderful call with our Alchemy students.
- Made some good initial progress with our novel revisions.
- Mom is feeling much better. She sounded cheerful on the phone today, for the first time in a long time.
- Wrote four blog posts in two days. I’m on a roll!
- Got some more work done on my Leonie Dawson Life planner.
- Had a good planning call that is part of my biz coaching program.
- Gave a presentation to my women’s group at the UU church, which went pretty well. Several of the ladies told me they found it valuable.
I hope the rest of your week is full of fun and inspiration!