I had to take some time away from The Heart of the Goddess book draft, after finishing it up. I set it aside completely for about a week. That’s normal, right? Now I’m halfway through my first edit, and creating the Resources section as I go. I don’t want to sound like I’m bragging, but wow. I’m impressed with the quality of this one. I think it’s my best yet – which makes sense, I guess, as everything improves with practice. This will be my fourth book, and it’s twice as long as the others. I wasn’t sure how it would go, this longer version, with more intermediate content. So I’m really super pleased that it’s coming along so well.
Blogging has been going along okay, though I skipped last week, aside from one post here to check in on Wednesday. I was just too busy to get to it. BlackLion and I are working on our road map for 2017 for Feline Dreamers, which is fun. We’re promoting the pre-orders for The Heart of the Goddess. I’ve been participating in my biz coaching program and the Personal Finance Consciousness Circle. Things are going well on all fronts. I’m very thankful!
Which reminds me – here’s my Wednesday gratitude list!
- So happy that I love my book draft, now that I’m in editing mode.
- I love my friends – they’re so supportive and fun and caring.
- Delighted to be selling pre-orders for the book – it’s my first time offering this!
- My fall biz retreat was FANTASTIC. Super inspiring.
- I’m thankful for hot tea, crisp days, and my cozy home.
Have a great week, everyone!
4 Responses to Back to It