I didn’t get much writing done this week. None on my current WIP, truth be told. But there is a lot of “other stuff” that goes along with a writing career, and I’ve been moving steadily forward on those things. And of course there’s the “other stuff” of life, that doesn’t directly affect my writing, except providing inspiration (the plus side) and eating up time I could have spent writing (the down side). Ah well. I think it all balances out in the end.
I’m also very thankful that the Mercury retrograde has released its grip on us. It seemed to me to be an especially powerful one, with lots of weird stuff going on, not just for me but for lots of friends and relatives.
Here are the highlights of the week, in terms of my goals for this round:
- resources section for Cultivating Self-Love e-book is nearly complete
- set up a photo shoot for the e-book cover for this week
- met my blogging goals
- continued to read the new Kristen Lamb book
- had a productive and inspiring meeting about the September author event
- continued to receive contributions toward our Rethinking Everything adventure fund
- wrote, swam, drummed, walked, and spent some lovely time outside in nature
This coming week, I resolve to get back to a more regular schedule of writing, and wrap up the loose ends of my e-book, Cultivating Self-Love, so we can release it into the world. May your writing week be productive and fun!