I’ve had a fairly slow start to round 3, but it’s a holiday week here, with a lot going on, so I’m cutting myself some slack. What did I do towards my goals?
- a bit of editing on Cultivating Self-Love
- some tinkering with the outline and existing text (I’d already written about 4,000 words, a year or so ago) for the Daily Spiritual Practice e-book
- purchased Kristen Lamb’s new book, Rise of the Machines: Human Authors in a Digital World, which by the way is fantastic, and started reading it as part of learning how to effectively market Starcat’s Corner: Essays on Pagan Living
- did yoga yesterday! yay!
- went for a swim in the lake
- wrote a couple of blog posts
- kept up with my daily journaling
- did some dancing (though not every day, yet)
Now that I write it out as a list, seems like a pretty good start to the summer round. I’ll post a review of the Kristen Lamb book once I’ve finished devouring it. Have a wonderful (holiday) week!